Thank You From Tendamend LLC for promoting products that help YOU reverse injuries!
Launch Date is set for October 15th, 2015!
Thank you for your interest in promoting Elbow Mender Pro. It is a high quality product in a timeless market that will always be full of desperate and hungry buyers.
To start please visit JV tools
We run our affiliate program through the well known and well respected Clickbank affiliate network They handle all our order processing and affiliate payments.
Why Should You Promote Elbow Mender Pro
- The market is huge, will never run out and is always hungry to buy.
- We are continually working on improving our offer and split testing our sales pages to improve your conversions.
- We provide a huge array of promotional materials and reative to make things easy for you, along with tips and specific advice for this product.
- You get paid via ClickBank, twice a month like clockwork, with full statistics and reporting, 24/7.
- You earn a whopping 75% on each transaction – $35 per sale.
Elbow Mender Pro is not a “flash in the pan” product. We are here to stay, and we are committed to helping our affiliates succeed.
To sign up to our affiliate program, enter your name and email address below. We ask that you do this so we can keep you informed of any important announcements or news relating to this product, or any of our other products.
We may periodically send you tips and advice to increase conversions, but we will never send you any sales pitches. That’s a promise.
If you are already a registered affiliate, you can go straight to resources (hyperlink) to resources
Affiliate Terms & Conditions
Please always adhere to these FTC guidelines when promoting our products and services.
No negative marketing tactics are allowed on this launch. Please refrain from creating non-positive reviews and scam promotions in order to attract clicks.
In addition, you must not use the following promotional methods if approved for this affiliate program. Doing so may result in you being terminated from the affiliate program and forfeiting any outstanding commissions.
1. Sending SPAM or using safe lists any kind.
2. Offering cash rebates to people who buy through your affiliate link.
3. Using negative words such as ‘scam’ in promotional campaign.
4. Please do not misrepresent our product/offer and follow any endorsement rules and regulations that are applicable both in the country where you are based and in the countries from which you are sending website traffic or advertising in.
5. Using cookie stuffing. If you do, you will not get paid any commissions.
All negative promoters will be banned from promoting as we do not wish to give a false image to a legitimate information product.
We do not tolerate SPAM. Please do not send SPAM to promote our product. We will hold any affiliates liable for damages and lost money if we find that you are SPAMMING.